Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

salary increment letter

To:

Mr. Gary Parkinson

The CEO

New Ovation Enterprises

Park Lane, London – E10 4PL

12, April, 2012



Dear Sir,

I am Samuel Jims, working with your company for the past two years as a Sr. Sales Executive.

Over this period of five years, I always worked hard with my complete dedication and sincere efforts. I achieved my sales targets every month and generated many new business contacts & orders.

However, despite my full dedication & loyalty to this company, I am still receiving the same salary on which I was appointed two years back.

Last month, I made the H.R. department aware of my concern, but no action was taken.



Now, I am raising this issue with you. My current salary is not sufficient to look after my family. I would like to say that if I don’t get a raise this month, then I will consider moving on to a company that pays me higher.

I have given my two years to this company & really like working here, but I will only continue if my request is considered.



Thank you and I look forward for a positive response.



Sincerely,

Samuel Jims

(Sales Department)

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...