Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

salary increment letter

Dear Mr [surname],

I was working in the Accounts Department with a salary of 25,000, but now I have been transferred to the Business Development Department with a salary of 40,000.

I am a graduate with an HND in Mass Communications. I have also added value in our company by bringing in many contracts. I would like to request that my salary beincreased to enable me to cope with our present economy.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Respectfully yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...