Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

salary increment letter

Hi,
Dear Sir

I
 would like to request to you to consider me for a salary increment. 

Because of the large increase in house rent and other expenditures, I am not in a position to bring my family here. i also would like to bring to your attention that I have been working with this company for the last 1.5 years, and I have not received any salary increment so far.
I am really grateful for the job responsibilities and opportunities here in my present position, and I believe that I have done my job well and to the best of my ability and skills.

I hope you will consider my performance and achievements in my job, and do the needful to arrange an increment in my salary.

Yours faithfully

Good luck, Clive

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...