Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

A Letter to My Husband on Our Wedding Day

 witnessing all kinds of emotions, it is the toughest thing to find the right words. In such a scenario, taking help from a wedding day letter format is certainly a good thing to do. You can use the most beautiful congratulation letter for marriage to him. Use a letter to my new husband on our wedding day to have your feelings expressed in the right words.

 If you wish for writing a letter to your husband on y our wedding day then use the letter to my husband. Here is the sample wedding day love letter to groom. Customize this wedding letter format to draft a letter to my new husband on our wedding day.
Letter to Groom on Your Wedding Day

Dear Robin,

Finally, the day has arrived for which both of us have waited for so long. Since I was a little girl, I always dreamt of my Prince Charming and when I met you for the first time, I could sense that there is something special between the both of us.

I still remember the first day we met, it is as fresh as it happened just a couple of days ago. We first became friends and then we fell in love like we were destined to. Time flew by and our bond of love stood the worst of the times and toughest of the challenges to finally know that we are soulmates and we are meant to be together.

Now, that we are going to be entering a completely new stage of our relationship, I want to tell you that you mean the world to me. No matter how good or bad times will be, I will always be there for you. I promise that I will do everything that I can to make this marriage the most beautiful journey together. I promise to keep the adventure and spark in our marriage alive. I promise to always trust you and always respect you. And I promise to keep all my promises.

I just cannot wait to start my new life with the man I have always loved. Soon I will be standing right beside you, sharing each and every moment of your life.

So lets begin this amazing journey and fill each other’s lives and hearts with happiness and love.

Lots of love,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...