Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Resignation Letters Two Weeks Notice Letters

 Use these sample two weeks notice letters as templates for your successful resignation letter. ​
Last updated on February 25, 2019
​It may be sent by email, through the mail or hand delivered according to the rules of the company.

Sample 1 - Two Weeks Notice Letter for New Job
February 25, 2019

Martha Sour
Manager
123 Company
7073 New Way Lane
Loose Hill, VA 67321

RE: Resignation

Dear Ms. Sour,

This formal resignation letter is to inform you my last day at 123 Company will be March 17th, two weeks from today. I will be relocating to Brooklyn, NY to pursue a new career.

I appreciate the professional development and growth from 123 Company, and in particular, from you. Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career. If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can be reached at 577-3178 or sam@email.com.

I wish you, and 123 Company continued growth and success in the future.

Sincerely,

Sam Jones

​Sample 2 - Two Weeks Notice Letter Due to Relocation of Spouse
​February 25, 2019

Marvin Jones
177 Elmer Street
Second Park, MD 64321
Phone: 301-705-2101
​Email: mavin@email.com

Sandra Day
Manager
Nothing Company
313 Global Road.
Green Mill, MD 64322

RE: Resignation

Dear Ms. Day:

Please accept this as my formal resignation letter from my position as [Name of Position] to be effective from [date]. I have scheduled my resignation from your company a month from now, which will allow me sufficient time to prepare my successor to take over my position.

I wish to thank you and all my colleagues at Nothing Company l for all your help, professional courtesy, and support. I have immensely enjoyed working here as the [Name of Position] for the past six years, and my experience with this company has been greatly rewarding.


You probably already know the reason I am leaving is due to my spouse being relocated to Florida. But I wanted to state officially that my resignation is in no way to be perceived as my being unhappy or dissatisfied with the job, its responsibilities, or leadership of Nothing Company.

I wish you and the rest of the administrative team continued success, and I want to take this opportunity again to thank you for permitting me to be part of the team.

Sincerely,

Marvin Jones
​​
​By Andre Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...