Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Employment Acceptance Letter Example

 It is always a good idea to send a job acceptance letter via mail or even a standard mail. This letter mainly focuses on the details of the job, the day of joining, and the rest of the details. It is one way to express your thankfulness to the employer to offer you the position and also your interest in taking up the new role and challenges.

Even if you have discussed all the details over the phone, you need to make sure that you have sent the confirmation letter to let them know you have accepted the job. Make sure that the acceptance letter is concise and formal. Also, address the person who had taken your interview for the amazing opportunity.

Employment Acceptance Letter Writing Tips

    Thank the person you are writing to for giving you the opportunity.
    Mention everything discussed on the call.
    Also, specify the start date.
    Include the salary along with other terms and conditions in the letter.
    The letter should also contain your contact information.
    Make sure your letter has no grammatical errors.
    Remember to sign it, as it acts as an official document between you and your employer.

Employment Acceptance Letter Template

Use our free Employment Acceptance Letter to help you get started.


From,

__________

__________

__________

__________

Date: _____ (Date on Which Letter is Written)

To,

__________

__________

__________

__________

Subject: Employment Acceptance Letter

Dear _____(Sir or Madam),

I am very much pleased to receive your call today about the position for ___________ at _________________. I am really very happy and with great pleasure, I accept this position by sending you this formal letter of acceptance.

As per our discussions, I would like to inform you that ______________ will be my official joining date. As we discussed, I will receive a salary of about __________as well as other benefits such as (all other benefits).

I am very thankful to you for offering me such a great opportunity. I am looking forward to joining the Infosys team.

Please do let me know if there is more information you need to tell me before my start date. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanking You

Yours truly,

_____________(Name and Signature)


Sample Letter
Check out the sample letter below

From,

Stanley Smith,

45 Washington Street,

CA 08055.

Date – 24th May 2019.

To,

Jane Fieldstone,

HR Department,

Chronicle Associations Pvt. Ltd,

87 Washington Street

Smithfield, CA 08055

Subject: Employment Acceptance Letter

Dear Ms. Fieldstone,

I am very much pleased to receive your call today about the position of Senior Executive at Chronicle Associations Pvt. Ltd. I am very happy, and with great pleasure, I accept this position by sending you this formal letter of acceptance.

As per our discussion, I would like to inform you that February 15th, 2017 will be my official joining date. As we discussed, I will receive a salary of Rs. 6,25,000 as well as other benefits such as (transportation, food, etc.).

I am very thankful to you for offering me such a great opportunity. I am looking forward to joining the Infosys team.

Please do let me know if there is any more information you need to tell me before my start date. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thank you once again.

Sincerely,

Stanley Smith.


Email Format

This employment acceptance letter is addressed to a candidate who had applied for the job and after having selected is ready to accept the employment acceptance letter. The letter is written by an employer confirming the agreement between him and the candidate. And after signing the candidate agrees to abide by the rules and the bye-laws of the organization.


To: name@email.com

From: name@email.com

Subject: Employment Acceptance Letter

Dear __________,

I am very much pleased to receive your call today about the position for _______________at __________________. I am really very happy and with great pleasure, I accept this position by sending you this formal letter of acceptance.
As per our discussions, I would like to inform you that ______________ will be my official joining date. As we discussed, I will receive a salary of about ____________ as well as other benefits such as ____________(mention all other benefits).

I am very thankful to you for offering me such a great opportunity. I am looking forward to join the Infosys team.

Please do let me know if there is any more information you need to tell me before my start date. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Thanking you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...