Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Accountant Resignation Letters

 Use these sample accountant resignation letters as templates for your formal resignation letter. ​

It may be sent by email, through the mail or hand delivered according to the rules of the company.
​​
​Accountant Resignation Letter for New Job
February 17, 2019

Tammy Love
Senior Manager
ABC Accountant Plus
133 Accountant Way
Drew Hill, VA 64321

RE: Resignation

Dear Ms. Love:

This is to inform you that I have accepted a management position in another company. Therefore, I would like to offer my resignation effective on March 7th.


​I appreciate the professional development and growth from ABC Accountant Plus, and in particular, from you. Your mentoring support has encouraged me, and I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career. If there is anything I can do, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can be reached at 555-3128 or tammy@email.com.

I wish you, and ABC Accountant Plus continued growth and success in the future.

Sincerely,

​Andre Johnson


​Accountant Resignation Letter for Health Reasons
​February 17, 2019

Joe Wallace
120 Mountain Way
Vernon Hill, MA 64321
Phone: 555 - 2111
​Email: joe@email.com

Bob Rule
Senior Manager
XYZ Accountant Rules
313 Accountant Road.
Cherry Mill, MA 64322

RE: resignation on March 7, 2019

Dear Mr. Rule:

It is with great regret that I must inform you that in two weeks’ time I am resigning from the position of accountant. I understand that my departure will cause a disruption, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the smooth transition of duties to my replacement.

My decision to resign is not due to any shortcomings from this company, but to a recent diagnosis of a severe health problem. I was advised by my physician to cease working as soon as possible. With much consideration, I must agree with my doctor’s recommendation, because I cannot function at the typical level that I have no doubt you have come to expect, and focus on my health at the same time.

While working here, the support and encouragement I have received and the connections I have made, both professional and personal, have been invaluable. I will miss the challenging nature of my work and the enjoyable atmosphere and coworkers. I will always be grateful.

Sincerely,

Joe Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...