Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Resignation Letter for Family Reasons

 Use this sample resignation letter for family reasons as a template for your resignation letter.

Sample Resignation Letter for Family Reasons
Sender’s Name
Sender’s Address
City, State, Zip Code
Email address

DATE

HR or Management Personnel’s Name
Position in the Company
Company’s Name
Company’s Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Name of Concerned Person:

This letter is a formal notification that I will be resigning from POSITION OR JOB DESCRIPTION in Name of Company on DATE. My reason for resigning at this time is to take care of serious family issues that only I can resolve. I will not be able to work during that time.

Since I am giving one month’s notice, I will be able to assist in finding and training a replacement. I will faithfully fulfil my responsibilities until DATE.


I have had great job satisfaction working at Name of Company and appreciate your understanding at this trying time. If there is anything I can do even after I leave to further any projects, please don’t hesitate to ask me. I can be reached at PHONE NUMBER or EMAIL ADDRESS.

Sincerely,
Signature of Sender
Printed Name of Sender ​

By Andre Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...