Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Loan Application Letter for Wedding

 From:

Rakesh Jain

57, Alaknanada Apartments

Delhi

Date: May 4th, 2020

To,

Gaurang Gupta

Managing Director

Gupta Mills Pvt. Ltd.

Delhi

Sub: Request for Loan for Daughter’s Wedding

Respected Sir,

I have been associated with your prestigious firm from last 12 years. I started with the organization as a Marketing Executive and today I am working at Gupta Mills Pvt. Ltd. as Marketing Manager. I have been a committed and dedicated employee to the company and have always given it the best. Today, I am writing this letter to request you for some financial assistance.

My daughter is going to get married on July 15th, 2020. And as you know that there are too many expenses to take care and at present, I am facing serious financial crunch. Because of the heart surgery that my wife underwent last year, our financial situation is not very healthy. Therefore, I am writing this letter to request you for financial help so that I can take care of all the required arrangements for my daughter’s wedding. Though I have taken care of all the major expenses but I am falling short of funds to make payments for the venue. I have paid a booking amount but I am yet to make the rest of the payment and I would be honoured if you could help me with the funds.

I request you to provide me with a loan of Rs 1,50,000. I will be very thankful if you could accept my application for loan. You can have the amount of Rs. 15,000 deducted on monthly basis from my salary August, 2020 onwards. I hope that you will consider my request and will help me with the required amount as soon as possible.

Thanking in anticipation.

Sincerely,

Rakesh Jain

Marketing Manager

Gupta Mills Pvt. Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...