Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Letter for Better Opportunity​

 Use this sample resignation letter for better opportunity as a template for your resignation letter.

It may be sent by email, through the mail or hand delivered according to the rules of the company.

Resignation Letter for Better Opportunity​
Employee’s Name
Employee’s Address
City, State, Zip Code
Employee’s Position in the Business

DATE

Manager’s Name
Name of Company
Address of Company
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Manager’s Name,

This letter is to formally give notice that I am resigning from my job as POSITION in NAME OF COMPANY. I have accepted a new opportunity with a nonprofit organization. My last day of work will be DATE.

I have gained a lot of knowledge and experience by being part of your team and appreciate the time and attention you gave me during my training period. With the skills I have gained working with you, I am confident I could be a project head for an environmental awareness program, and in my future career, I will always remember the support you gave me.

I will do my best to complete on time all the pending work I have and would be happy to help train a new employee. I am fortunate to have been part of NAME OF COMPANY for the past three years and wish you success in the future. Kindly acknowledge this letter, and if you have any questions, I can be reached at 555-123-4567 or at Name@email.com.

Sincerely,

Employee’s Signature
Employee’s Name Printed

By Andre Bradley

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...