Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Dental Assistant Resignation Letter​

 Use this sample dental assistant resignation letter as a template for your formal resignation letter.

Below is a sample resignation letter for dental assistant. It may be sent by email, through the mail or hand delivered according to the rules of the dental office.

Dental Assistant Resignation Letter​

Judy Woods
​7306 College St. Apt 211
Reston, VA 12345
Phone: 555-1111
​Email: judy@email.com

Dr. Vicki Cowen, DDS
2313 Dental Ave.
Reston, VA 60126

RE: resignation on April 15, 20xx

Dear Dr. Cowen,

I regret to inform you that I must resign from my position as a dental assistant at Cowen Dental Office effective April 15th.

While I have valued the time I have spent as a dental assistant of Cowen Dental Office, I have been offered another position with a higher salary. I hope that we will continue our relationship as I move forward in my career.

I greatly appreciate your professionalism and the knowledge I've gained while working with you in the past, and I hope someday we might be able to work together again.

Sincerely,

Judy Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...