HARDWARE ENGINEER
Rajan Sharma
956/6, Ghandi Nagar,
Delhi – 110011
(+91-11) 456 789
956/6, Ghandi Nagar,
Delhi – 110011
(+91-11) 456 789
Summary of Qualification
Over four years experience in the computer
engineering field, with
responsibilities including Qualifications: architectural, ASIC, and board level
design on products ranging from low-cost desktop workstations to high performance graphics workstations.
Experience:
Rochester, NY
Starr Computer, Inc.
1990 to Present Senior Hardware Engineer
Designed an intelligent, cache-coherent, Futurebus+, single board computer running VxWorks Real-Time OS on an Intel 80960CA with Ethernet, SCSI, and serial ports.
1990 to Present Senior Hardware Engineer
Designed an intelligent, cache-coherent, Futurebus+, single board computer running VxWorks Real-Time OS on an Intel 80960CA with Ethernet, SCSI, and serial ports.
·
Defined the architecture
for the I/O board.
·
Performed schematic
capture, PLD design, and board layout.
·
Simulated the design with
RTL and Verilog.
·
Debugged the board and
system.
Buffalo, NY
1987-1990 Browning
Corporation
Senior Hardware Engineer (1989-1990)
Senior Hardware Engineer (1989-1990)
·
Lead a design group for a
30K gate LSI 100K gate array for I/O.
·
Created a gate array design
environment using Synopsys and Verilog.
·
Designed the Ethernet
interface and part of the I/O Gate Array.
·
Defined the I/O for a
low-cost Magnus 88110 system with EISA.
Hardware Engineer II (1987-1989)
Designed part of the first Magnus 88000 based workstation.
Designed part of the first Magnus 88000 based workstation.
·
Defined the I/O
architecture.
·
Designed the Ethernet
interface.
·
Developed the PROM I/O
drivers for graphics and keyboard.
·
Assisted test engineering
with the ramp up for workstation product.
West Lafayette, IN
1986-1987 Purdue
University
Graduate Research Assistant
Programmed part of a single user PLATO operating system.
Graduate Research Assistant
Programmed part of a single user PLATO operating system.
·
Wrote I/O device drivers,
graphics device drivers, kernel routines, and portions of the compiler.
Education:
West Lafayette, IN
Purdue University
·
Master of Science in
Electrical Engineering, May 1987.
·
Bachelor of Science in Computer
Engineering, January 1986.
Skills:
Design Tools: LSI Logic,
Synopsys, Verilog, Ikos, Mentor, ABEL, RTL. Programming Languages: Assembler
(PDP11, 8086, 68000, 88100), Basic, C, C++, FORTRAN, FP, Lisp, Pascal, Path
Pascal, PL/1. TUTOR. Operating Systems and software environments: UNIX, AOSA/S,
Domain, NOS, PLATO, X-windows, OSF/Motif.


No comments:
Post a Comment