Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

A letter to bank manager requesting bank loan of Rs.25 Lakhs to buy a piece of property

From
          Emil Ipe
          Mundackal house
          kanjikuzhy
          Kottayam(DT)-686001.
To
          The Bank Manager,
          HDFC Bank,
          ML.Road,
          Kottayam(DT)-686011.


Dear officer,                      
                            
I am writing this letter to request for a personal loan of 25 lakh from your bank.I need the loan to buy a piece of land.

I have decided to keep another land as security and also I have calculated to pay off the loan over a period of 10 years.

I am currently working as an engineer at Wipro technologies pvt ltd.I have been working there for last 10 years.You can contact them at 0422-2393451 to verify that I am working there as a permanent employ.

I have also included the copies of bank statement for the last one year and also the salary details from my company.

I will be very thankful if you could consider me for a loan of 25 lakh over a period of 10 years.I am ready to come to your bank.

Yours sincerely,
EMIL IPE
999998888

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...