Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Job Acceptance Letter

A Job Acceptance Letter is written by the successful job applicant to indicate his acceptance to the offered post by the company. It usually contains a note of thanks for being selected for employment and confirmation of start work conditions before the successful candidate reports for work. It is a good practice to send a job acceptance letter in response to a job offered.

From:
Chris S. Molinari
3141 Deer Ridge Drive
Newark, NJ 07102

May 12, 2010

To:
Donovan Morley
Recruitment Manager
Far East Enterprise
43 Mayor Avenue
Florence, KY 42442


Dear Mr. Morley

RE: Acceptance of Job

Thank you for your kind offer of the advertised position of Research Supervisor to me, after my interview last week. This is to confirm that I have received your job offer letter of this position which was dated May 10, 2010. Thank you for your prompt decision. Herewith, I am writing to accept the job offering.

I am agreeable to the set terms and conditions as stated in the offer letter. I was pleased to commence work on May 20, 2010. I shall report at your office at 9 am along with any other documents which you might require of me.

I am excited and grateful for this golden opportunity to prove my capability at your esteemed organization. Please feel free to contact me on my cell phone if there is any change to the offer details.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Chris Molinari

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...