Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Job Status inquiry letter

A job status inquiry letter is sent by a job applicant who is waiting to hear favorably from the company he has written to for a particular vacancy. When the sender does not receive any news from the company, he can take the initiative to write again with regards to the status of his job application. This letter could be written after an interview whereby the sender does not hear further from the company.
From:
Lina J. Garcia
729 Oakwood Circle
Fullerton, CA 93632

February 9, 2011

To:
Recruitment Manager
Global Designs Enterprise
4413 Mattson Street
Portland


Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: Job Status Inquiry

I was at your office for an aptitude test last Friday, having been invited a week before.

I am writing to inquire about my status on the vacancy of Interior Designer with your esteemed organization. I had submitted a few of my original designs for your perusal when I took the aptitude test. I would be grateful to know the result of the test as well as your decision with regards to the vacancy.

I am very keen to join your prestigious organization to design the latest fashion for the market.
Please feel free to contact me should you need any further clarification on my ability or qualification. I can commence work immediately, even on a part-time basis.

Thank you.
Yours truly,
Lina Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...