Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Quit Job Letter

A Quit Job letter is written by an employee who wants to quit his job or resign from the company. The letter should be directed to the superior or the management with the reason for the decision to quit the job. It can be simply but politely written to avoid unpleasant consequences between employee and the company.

From:
Graham Davidson
Assembly Line Worker
Production Department
Dutch Line Products
January 10, 2017

To:
James Charles
Production Supervisor
Production Department
Dutch Line Products

Mr. Charles

Re: Quit Job
This letter is to inform you that I want to quit my job immediately. The job is taking quite a toll on my health. I have to stand 7 hours a day in the assembly line, and my feet are exhausted at the end of the day. After one month on the job, my back aches terribly.

The hours are very taxing too. I am not able to adjust to the shift periods where some days I work regular hours like the office people and other days; I work nights. My body system cannot adjust to this kind of changes easily. Hence, I have no choice but to quit immediately instead of harming my health further.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you.

Yours Truly
Graham Davidson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...