Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

salary revision letter

Dear sir,

I have been working with XYZ since 2007 and have renewed by contract with the company on Mar.2010 for a further period of 3 years upto 29th April 2013.

Sir, i have not received an enhancement in my salary for the last 18 months, and being with my family in Dubai, i am facing difficulties to make both ends meet.So i would humbly request you to revise my salary.

I am soo thankful to you for all the help and support given to me and in return, i will continue to be dedicated and sincere towards our company in all its future buildup and growth.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...