Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Letter

Dear sir,

I am writing to inform you that I am giving my resignation on 1st February 2009. I have been employed in your company for 4 years. I would like to thank you for employing me and it has been a honor working in your company.

My resignation comes after I have received a job offer to go to United States of America with my family. I hope you understand my current position and in my 4 years of working with your company I received promotions and increase in my wages.

I would like you to please write a reference stating my role and position in your respected company.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully

Your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...