Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Business Reference letter

A Business Reference letter is written to promote or favor the products and services of a company to another individual or company. It is a common practice for many to recommend the products or services of a company which has been proven or it could be a favor done for the company recommended.
From:
Sarah McDonald
61 Honey Street
Fairdale, ND 46629

May 28, 2010

To:
Deborah J. Houle
3525-A Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5J 0K7


Dear Deborah

RE: Business Reference

How are you? My family and I are fine. I heard that you are looking for a good caterer for your daughter’s upcoming wedding in August.

Allow me to recommend TopQuality Caterer whom I used personally for all my catering needs. I first started using them for our family get-togethers before moving to church gatherings and community functions with them.

TopQuality Caterer is adept to small or big group orders. Their service has been impeccable and their food delectable; they cater for lunches, teas or dinners. Their pricing is reasonable, and there is a further discount for repeated orders of their service.

I understand that they have a branch in your vicinity which is the reason I recommended them to you. If you mention my name, you may get a discount too! All the best to you in your planning for Wendy’s wedding.

Best regards
Your friend,
Sarah McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...