Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Job Resignation Letter

A Job Resignation letter is given to the company when the employee has decided to leave the company. The employee must submit his resignation letter to the company in accordance with the terms and conditions of employment for his resignation to be effective. Reason(s) for leaving may or may not be included.

From:
Betty Davis
Project Leader
Fairmont Industries
Fairmont, NE 68354
August 1, 2010

To:
Charles Button
Manager
Fairmont Industries
Fairmont, NE 68354

Dear Mr. Button

Re: Letter of Resignation

With this letter, I am tendering my resignation as Project Leader in Fairmont Industries with effect from September 1, 2010, giving the stipulated one month notice. It is with regret that I have to make this difficult decision after having worked at Fairmont for seven years.

But I am grateful for the many opportunities given to me in learning the ropes and enhancing my skills in the various projects undertaken. I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all the guidance and support to me in the different projects undertaken by me during my tenure here.

If there is anything outstanding that you would like me to clear before my last day, please feel free to inform me. I shall be ready to hand over my responsibilities to my successor anytime you are ready.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Betty Davis
Project Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...