Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Job Offer Acceptance letter

A Job Offer Acceptance Letter allows the sender to express his acknowledgment of the job offer received and responses with this letter to indicate his willing acceptance of the offer. This letter is a good way to impact the company that the potential employee is responsible and courteous in responding quickly to any related issue.

From:
Charles David
471 Peace Street
Portland, OR 97209

June 10, 2010
 
To:
Jennifer Gardner
Recruitment Director
Major League Partnerships
2721 Wilson Street
Palm Springs, CA 92262


Dear Ms. Gardner

RE: Acceptance of Job Offer

It is indeed my pleasure to inform you that I shall be accepting your kind offer for the post of Accounts Manager at Major League Partnerships with effect from June 20, 2010. I am very grateful for the opportunity to serve in your esteemed company, and I look forward to contributing favorably to the welfare of the organization.

Thank you for believing in me to offer me the said position. I shall be reporting to work at your office on June 20, 2010, at 9 am. Should there be any other document that you would like, me to bring along, please let me know.

Once again, thank you for the good news.

Yours sincerely,
Charles David

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...