Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Job Rejection Letter

A job rejection letter is written in response to a job offer by a company to a shortlisted job candidate. The candidate chooses to reject the job offered and writes to inform the company. The letter should be courteously and formally written to portray professionalism. Reasons for rejecting the job may or may not be given.

From:
Jay Ferguson
1100 Robot Street
Bowling Green, KY 48832
February 12, 2011

To:
Lewis B. Douglas
Hotel Recruitment Manager
Grand Palace Hotel
1315 Valley Street
Woodbury, NJ 08096


Dear Sir,

RE: Decline of Job Offer

It was a pleasure to meet up with you last month for a most enlightening interview.

And now, please allow me to offer my thanks for the job offer of Chef in your Hotel Restaurant. However, your offer letter states that I am required to start work in March 2011, but I regret to inform you that I have to decline your kind offer as I am unable to leave my current position as my current contract binds me till May 2011.

I am sorry for the problems caused by my decline of your kind offer, unless Grand Palace Hotel can wait until my current contract reaches maturity.

I hope to hear from you favorably on this matter.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Yours sincerely
Jay Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...