Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample resignation Letter

Dear sir,

Please accept this mail as I officially tender my resignation from (your company) from the position of (your position) with effect from (date-month-year).

In accordance with my contract of employment, I am happy to continue to work until (date you prefer to work). However, if (your company) can relieve me of my services at an early date, I would be extremely grateful to (your company).

My decision to resign was finalized after long and careful consideration of all factors. I regret leaving friends here; however, I feel the change will be beneficial to my long-term career goals and objectives. My decision although a hard one, is firm. {optional sentence ---It has been a pleasurable learning experience working under your guidance and I wish nothing but success in all future endeavors for (your company).}

Please let me know the arrangements for handing over outstanding work and responsibilities during this transition.

Yours sincerely,
your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...