Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Job resignation Letter

Dear sir, 

I have the honor to state that I have been serving Metro for the past five years with all sincerity and faithfulness. Now that I am unable serve due to my domestic obligation, I seek your kind esteem in relieving me from active service w.e.f January 30, 2009. Nonetheless I shall remain grateful and supportive to Metro for the humane service. 


Therefore, I shall be grateful if your esteem self would kindly accept my resignation and do the needful.
For your kindness I shall be thankful and oblige. 


Thanking you sir, 


Yours faithfully,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...