Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Job Letter of intent

A job letter of intent is sent to an organization by a job applicant who writes to enquire about job vacancies in an organization. He states his intention to secure a job with the company on a particular post which he may be responding to the company’s advertisement or is freely knocking on doors.
From:
Robbie Lindsey
383 Blossom Street
Kansas City, MO 93992

January 29, 2011

To:
Recruitment Manager
Golden City Enterprise
Kansas City,
 
Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: Job Letter of Intent

I am a Computer Science graduate from the prestigious school of Computer Science, Florida. I have been working as a programmer in a retail company for the past two years since my graduation.

I am keen to further my career with your esteemed organization and hence, this letter is a job letter of intent, to seek possible employment with Golden City Enterprise.

Besides the proximity of Golden City Enterprise to my residence, I am highly respectful of the brand of computer systems undertaken by Golden City Enterprise as well as its renowned business solutions in the market. I am very keen to contribute to the further success of your esteemed organization in this area.
Enclosed is my resume for your perusal. I look forward to hearing favorably from you on my intent.

Thank you.
Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...