Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Response Letter

A Response letter is a reply to an invitation or offer. This response can be positive or negative; that is, a positive response means an acceptance of the invitation/offer while a negative response means a decline. It is a courteous practice to respond to an invitation or offer whether the response is positive or negative.

From:
Barry Duncan
4561 Crescent Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130

May 14, 2010

To:
Samuel Flint
Credit Manager
First World Bank
6530 Mayor Street
Florence, KY 41042


Dear Sir

RE: Decline on Loan Offer

Thank you for your kind loan offer of $10,000 as per your letter dated May 1, 2010. I will have to decline this offer at the moment as I do not have any financial needs which require such a loan.

As it is, I am currently servicing a housing loan of $25,000 from your financial institution with a balance of $3,500 which should be settled in a couple of months as per the loan agreement.

Hence, please cancel off the new loan offer to me so that I will not be incurred extra financial charges. This letter serves to inform you that I decline the loan offer of $10,000 from First World Bank to me and that no financial charges shall be incurred upon me.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Barry Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...