Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Job Letter Rejection

A job rejection letter is written by a shortlisted job candidate who has been offered a post with an organization but chooses to reject the job offered. The letter should be formal and polite while informing the company of his rejection of the job offer. Reasons may or may not be given.

From:
Wayne J. Ferguson
2259 Rowes Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42101
February 12, 2011

To:
Harold M. Malone
Fine Tuners Corporation
4000 Wagner Lane
Seattle, WA 98109


Dear Sir,

RE: Job Offer Response

Please allow me to thank you for your kind offer of the post of General Manager at your esteemed organization, as stated in your offer letter of February 10, 2011.

But I regret to inform you that I will not be accepting the post offered at this point as I am not able to fulfill some of the stated terms and conditions attached to the post. For example, I have just become a new father, and it is not possible for me to be traveling every week for the next six months.

I apologize for the inconvenience that my decline of your job offer may cause yourself and Fine Tuners Corporation. I wish you the best of success in your endeavors.

Yours sincerely
Wayne Ferguson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...