Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Applying for job Letter

An Applying for job letter is written by an individual who wishes to seek employment. This letter is written to introduce himself as a potential job applicant to the organization to consider his application. He states his qualification and skills politely in this formal letter to showcase his professionalism so that his chances of being hired will be higher
From:
Mattie R. Grimes
4108 Steve Hunt Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

January 25, 2011

To:
Golden Bowl Enterprise
112 Roe Street
San Francisco, CA 98330


Dear Sir / Madam

Re: Application for Job

I am an experienced Administrator for a local hardware company with a Business Diploma. I have just completed my degree program on a part-time basis and now wish to advance my career with a more prestigious company like Golden Bowl Enterprise.

I read with interest your advertisement for an experienced Administrator for your Florida office. I am writing to indicate my keen interest for this post advertised. I believe I meet all the criteria announced for this Administrator post at your esteemed company.

Enclosed is a copy of my curriculum vitae for your kind consideration. I can provide references if you should need them.

I look forward to hearing from you favorably for an interview at your convenience.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Mattie Grimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...