Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Apply job letter

An Apply Job letter is written by a person who wants to get a job. It must be written formally and professionally to impress the reader of the letter, besides having a relevant academic qualification and experience suited to the job. The letter must state the characteristics of the sender impressively for a favorable consideration to the job applied.

From:
Rosetta C. Delgadillo
2950 Martha Street
Prescott, AZ 86301

January 19, 2011

To:
Cougar Imports Enterprise
4703 Oakridge Lane
Macon, GA 31201


Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: Job Application

I am a recent Business graduate from Los Angeles University. I am writing to seek employment with your esteemed company. I have heard so much about Cougar Imports Enterprise and its market presence not only in the States but also globally.

I would be delighted if you can give me an opportunity to contribute to the further success of your esteemed company. It would be an honor to learn more business and marketing traits from Cougar Imports Enterprise. I hope to grow my career with this esteemed organization.

Please consider my resume and academic qualifications for a suitable post at Cougar Imports Enterprise. I look forward to your positive response on my job application. I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Rosetta C. Delgadillo

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...