Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Leaving Job Letter

A  Leaving Job letter is written by an employee to the management to express his intention to quit his job. The letter may state the reason(s) for leaving with words of thanks for the help and support given during the work tenure. The letter should also give the management sufficient notice, especially if required in the company policy or work contract.
From:
Charles Sanchez
Architect
Power House Designs
January 10, 2011

To:
Matthew Brown
Human Resource Manager
Power House Designs
2230 Posh Street
West Palm Beach, FL 33417


Dear Sir

RE: Resignation letter

I would like to inform you with this letter that I am resigning from my position of Architect with Power House Designs as of January 15, 2011.

As per my discussion with my superior, Mr. Joe Manning and your kind self, I am tendering my notice of resignation officially today. All outstanding work has been completed with my superior’s approval, and my duties have been passed on to my successor, as appointed by Mr. Manning.

I shall use my remaining time to brief and train my other colleagues on any outstanding issues with regards to my current responsibilities. My superior, Mr. Joe Manning, is informed of all clearance I am undertaking to ensure a smooth pass over of all my functions.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to service Power House Designs for the past four years.

Yours truly,
Charles Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...