Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Job Refusal Letter

A job refusal letter is written to refuse a job offer that is given. The sender writes in response to the position provided by a company in refusing to accept the job due to certain conditions or reasons which should be clearly stated in the letter politely. This will reflect well on the candidate for future vacancy consideration.

From:
Liam Corral Ortega
690 Echo Lane
Kalamazoo, MI 49007

April 22, 2010

To:
Greta Jones
Human Resource Manager
Capital Grade Investments
9830 Green Lane
Hopkinton, MA 13904


Dear Madam,

RE: Job Refusal

I am writing to thank you for the kind job offer for the position of Part-time Investment Officer at your prestigious company in your letter dated April 10, 2010.

However, after reading through the terms and conditions of employment, I regret to inform you that I am turning down this job offer for the following reasons. I am unable to commit to a 7-day work on an on-call basis as I have home commitments that require my attention. I am not agreeable to the part-time basis of the offer as I am seeking a steady 9-5 job at the moment.

Hence, I have to reconsider my decision to work with your company.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with my decision. If you have other suitable vacancies at your organization, I would be most happy to consider these posts.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
Liam Ortega

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...