Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

House loan letter

Respected Sir,



Subject: Application For Plot Loan

It is respectfully stated that I belong to [city name] and living here with family in rented home,It is very difficult to live on rent due to changing homes frequently.

So, I am planning to purchase a plot of 10 marlain new developed [city name] situated on mount road. The cost of land is about Rs 18,75,000. I have saved some money but it is Rs 500,000 short. I request you to give me a loan of Rs 500,000 and deduct Rs 20,000 from my salary.

I will be very thankful to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...