Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Job letter

There are so many types of job letters that one can write; it can be a simple job application letter for a permanent or part-time job. It can be written by anyone who is looking for employment in whatever field with whatever experience. It should be written well to encourage positive consideration on the job inquiry.

From:
Danny Williams
22 Coles Cove Avenue
Redmond, WA 98052

July 28, 2010

To,
Managing Director
First World Computers
154 Redbud Street
Garden City, NY 11530


Dear Sir/Madam

Re: Job Inquiry

I am writing to enquire if there are any vacancies in your esteemed organization. I am a recent graduate in Computer Science from the prestigious New York University with a 1st class Honors.

I have heard a lot about your esteemed organization and have worked part-time with First World Computers during my summer holidays, which you can verify from your records. The company’s good work ethics and environment have prompted me to seek preferred employment with you than elsewhere. I am also familiar with your computer systems from the summer work.

I have developed many user software applications for small businesses while completing my 2nd and 3rd years of my studies. I would appreciate a call from you for an interview which I am available anytime.
I look forward to being a part of your esteemed and successful organization soon.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Danny Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...