Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Letter of intent for a job

This letter of intent for a job is written to enquire for any job openings or vacancies in a company by the job seeker. The letter states the intent of seeking employment with details of qualifications and experience which may be appropriate to the post applied for. The letter should be well worded to impress the recipient for a favorable response.

From:
Christopher Myers
128 Traders Street
Kansas City, MO 64106

October 5, 2010

To:
Recruitment Manager
Bright Lights Enterprise
Kansas City, MO 93821

Dear Sir/ Madam,

RE: Inquiry on Employment

I am writing to enquire if there is any job vacancy at your esteemed organization which might be suitable for me. I am a final year student at the University of Kansas in the Electronic Engineering program.

As required by the program, final year Engineering students are to seek a part-time employment to supplement their studies with some field work. I believe your esteemed company would be suitable to offer me an internship to fulfill my academic obligations.

I am a hardworking student and fast learner. I enjoy electronics and I have some electrical wiring skills which I have picked up from other field works in the past.

Attached is my resume and transcripts for your kind consideration on my internship request. I look forward to your favorable response. My contact details can be found on my resume.

Thank you.

Yours truly,
Christopher Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...