Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Leave Letter

A leave letter is written to the company for a formal application for taking a few days off from work. The leave letter should contain details of the leave request such as the reason for leave, number of days and contact information during the leave. The leave applicant has to assure completion of work before going on leave.
From:
Edward K. Carnevale
3864 Burke Street
Burlington, MA 01803

July 3, 2010

To:
Mr. Ben Tiller
Human Resource Manager
Afga Enterprise
3152 Pritchard Court
Rochester, MN 55904


Dear Mr. Tiller

RE: Leave Application

With this letter, I am putting in a request for leave from August 3 to August 16, 2010. As it is the summer, I would like to apply these 14 days of annual leave to visit my relatives in Australia with my family.

Moreover, this is the least busy time for the company and having checked with my supervisor, Ms. Nora Jones, there are not many outstanding projects that need my urgent attention.  Ms. Jones is also agreeable to my decision to take the leave now than later when more projects are expected to come in.

I shall leave my contact details with Ms. Jones and your office should there be a need to communicate with me during my leave. I shall settle my workload with Ms. Jones once my leave application is approved.

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,
Edward Carnevale
Foreman

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...