Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Valentine Letter

A Valentine letter is so romantic to any couple in love. It can be written by one party to another in the love relationship. Its contents can be expressive to allow the recipient a better understanding and appreciation of the love and feelings of the sender which can strengthen the love relationship.

From:
Doris T. Watson
3974 Washington Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78476

February 14, 2010

To:
Brian Montoya
4275 Brown Street
Walnut Creek, CA 94596


Hi Honey

Re: It’s Valentine’s Day!

Thank you for your box of chocolates and flowers to start my day; that is so romantic and sweet of you. Do you feel my loving today? Oh yea, I am in love and ready for some action! Are you ready?

It’s gonna be our first Valentine’s Day celebration. I am so excited. After being together for nine months, we can celebrate Valentine’s Day as a couple officially! How cool! I am looking forward to the exciting program that you have planned. I can’t wait for tonight!

You have been so secretive about your plans for our first Valentine’s Day in the past week but dropping so many hints along the way that the suspense is killing me!

I am waiting…

Lovingly yours,

Doris

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...