Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Nursing Resignation Letter

A Nursing resignation letter is written by a nurse who wishes to resign from her employment at her work place. She has to inform her superior or the management of her resignation intentions while giving a plausible reason for her resignation. The letter should be courteous and professional to avoid any hard feelings between both parties.

From:
Kelly Dean
Assistant Staff Nurse
Good Shepherd Hospital
January 20, 2011

To:
Mary Jones
Matron
Good Shepherd Hospital

Dear Ma’am

RE: Resignation

I regret to inform you that I am submitting this letter as my notice of resignation, with effect from January 30, 2011.

From our discussion last week of my career prospects at Good Shepherd, it was generally concluded that there are no possible promotions in the next 2 years, following the company’s recent freeze on promotions and increments.

I have been offered a better nursing position at another medical care environment and after much thought, I have decided to make a career move. I regret to inform you of my final decision.

Please allow me to thank you for your kind support and advice during my work tenure at Good Shepherd. You have been a great mentor to me. I appreciate all that you have taught me.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Kelly Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...