Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Withdrawal letter

A Resignation Withdrawal letter is written by an employee who may have tendered his resignation letter but then changed his mind and wants to withdraw his resignation. He writes this resignation withdrawal letter to request a withdrawal of his resignation. The letter should be written in a courteous manner with a good reason for the withdrawal of resignation.

From:
Gordon Robins
Senior Accountant
Chartered Accountancy Corporation
January 24, 2011

To:
Mr. Ray Flint
Senior Partner
Chartered Accountancy Corporation

Dear Sir

RE: Resignation Withdrawal

Thank you for your kind counsel over my resignation. Please allow me to apologize over my resignation without your knowledge. You were out of the country when I handed in my resignation.

After my discussion with you last week, I am convinced that I can still be of great service to Chartered Accountancy Corporation. I apologize for being so myopic over my career path earlier. Thank you for enlightening me on this matter.

Hence, I would like to request a withdrawal of my resignation. Please consider my resignation letter to be void and null immediately, and I shall continue with my current position. It will be my honor to serve Chartered Accountancy Corporation with you as my mentor and superior.

Thank you for your trust and confidence in me.

Yours Sincerely,
Gordon Robins

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...