Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Annual leave request letter

An annual leave request letter is a typical letter that an employee gives to the management requesting for leave from work. The days required to be off work are stated in the letter and no reason needs to be given as it is part of the stipulated leave that the employee enjoys.

From:
Carlos B. Santos
806 Grove Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

January 26, 2011

To:
Human Resource
Central Machinery Corporation
733 Matthew Street
Salem, OR 97888


Dear Sir

RE: Annual Leave Request

I am writing to request your approval to take six days off my annual leave for this year. My days of leave requested are from February 3-4 (2 days) and February 7-10 (4 days), 2011. In between is the weekend.
I am taking these days to prepare and to celebrate my ethnic New Year celebration. It is usually very festive and celebrated over seven days with lots of prayer sessions and communal activities. The commencement date of this New Year is on February 4, 2011.

I shall be reporting back to work on February 11, 2011. I hope that my leave request is granted quickly to enable me to make the necessary preparations for this important celebration.

Yours truly,

Carlos Santos
Administrator
Central Machinery Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...