Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Forced Resignation Letter

A Forced Resignation letter is usually submitted by an employee who has been pressured to submit his resignation to the company. The forced resignation letter can state the forced reason for resignation for record purposes as well as to make known the employee’s pressured state in submitting the resignation letter.

From:
Rose Malcolm
Accounts Clerk
Jackson Precision Industry
February 12, 2011

To:
Director
Jackson Precision Industry

Dear Sir

RE: Forced Resignation

It is with regret that I am pressured to submit this letter of resignation.

I am very dissatisfied with the investigation of the missing petty cash of $300.00 that occurred last month during the monthly company accounts closing. It was insinuated that I had mishandled the accounts to cause the missing cash. The investigation was sloppy, and no concrete proof was established against me, but the insinuation persisted indirectly from my department superiors and peers.

Hence, I feel uncomfortable working with Jackson Precision Industry anymore. With this letter, I am resigning from my position of Accounts Clerk from the Accounts Department, Jackson Precision Industry with immediate effect. I do not wish to pursue the matter further as there is no more trust between the Accounts Department and me.

I wish to move on to another environment for a fresh start and a clear conscience.

Yours sincerely,
Rose Malcolm

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...