Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Church Resignation Letter

A church resignation letter is written by a full-time church worker to inform the church authority of his or her intention to resign from employment at the church. It could be an administrative position, or it could be a pastoral position that one could resign from, as the church functions similarly to an organization.

From:
Peter Skype
Choir Conductor
8832 Crumble Street
Fairmont, NE 6555

January 12, 2011

To:
Chairman
Church of Glory
88384 Central Lane
Malton, ON L5J 5B7

Dear Sir

RE: Resignation letter

I am writing to inform you that I would like to resign from my job as Choir Conductor for Church of Glory as of January 30, 2011.

I have been experiencing ill health lately, and the job demands are getting to me on a daily basis, especially during the winter when the weather is unfavorable and uncompromising. I do apologize for the short notice, but after some time in prayer and consultation with my family, I believe this is the best decision to take.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve the church in this capacity for the last 12 years. I shall be taking time off to nurse my poor health before I reconsider working again.

God bless you for your kind understanding on my situation.

Yours Sincerely
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...