Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Leave of Absence Letter

A Leave of Absence letter is written by an employee to inform the management the reason for his absence from work. It could have been an emergency that the employee has to go on leave without prior notice to his workplace, although he may have called up his superior and management.
From:
Randolph A. Munson
Travel Agent
Global Travels Services
January 11, 2011

To:
Gary Richards
Personnel Manager
Global Travels Services

Dear Sir

RE: Leave of Absence

I am writing to apologize for my leave of absence between 3 and 9 of January 2011.

I was all ready to come to work, but an urgent phone call from my mom in Phoenix stopped me at the door. She informed me of my father’s accident, and he was to be operated on that morning.

Hence, I had to rearrange my plans and drive back to my hometown immediately. My father was successfully operated but need convalescence care which my mom could not handle alone. I had to arrange the necessary home medical care for my father on her behalf. Once the arrangements were worked out, I headed home and reported to work yesterday.

I sincerely am sorry about any disruption of duties due to my short notice on my leave of absence. I did contact my superior, Mr. William Grande who was kept informed of my activities in Phoenix.
Thank you for your kind understanding of my unforeseen situation.

Yours Truly,
Randolph Munson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...