Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Resignation Letter Notice

This resignation letter is a notice given to the company by an employee intending to resign. The letter may or may not state the reason for the resignation, depending on the employee’s relations with the current company. This resignation letter should be courteous with a note of gratitude for the time spent with the company.
From:
Betty Skype
323 Crummit Lane
Fairmont, NE 68354

August 24, 2010

To:
Charles Mitton
Managing Director
Parkway Pvt. Ltd.
2984 Central Avenue
Malton, ON L3T 5B7


Dear Mr. Mitton

RE: Resignation letter

This letter serves as my notice to the company, Parkway Pvt. Ltd that I am resigning from the position of Senior Officer with effect from August 30, 2010.

It is with regret that I have decided to make this decision after serving this esteemed company for four years, but I feel that it is time for me to move on with my career.

Please allow me to record my note of thanks to you for the kind opportunities awarded to me during my work tenure here. I have benefited greatly regarding knowledge and experience, and I am grateful for all the support rendered to me in the past.

I would appreciate your prompt approval of my resignation notice as I am ready to pass on my responsibilities to my successor.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Betty Skype
Senior Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...