Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Leave Letter to Boss

A Leave letter to the Boss is a request for taking leave by a subordinate. Some smaller companies may not have proper leave forms to be filled for leave; hence, a leave letter to the immediate supervisor would suffice. The leave letter should request approval for the intended leave with the reason for the leave.
From:
Gary Black
607 Mower Drive
Calgary, AB T2R 0A9

April 24, 2010

To:
Kent Hemingway
Dwight Associates
573 Bank Street
London, ON N6A 5R2


Dear Boss,

RE: Permission to take leave

I would like to request for some time off next week as my daughter Lily, is getting married next month. As such, my family has to make the necessary preparations as she is the only girl in the family and the first to get married.

I would like your permission to take April 30- May 6, 2010, off, which is a total of 7 days. There are many preparations to be finalized, and I am required to be present in many of the decisions for this wedding, being the proud father.

I will return as soon as possible to carry on with my responsibilities. Hope you can approve my leave quickly.

Thank you for your kind understanding on my leave request.

Yours Truly,
Gary Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...