Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Leave Letter to Manager

A Leave letter to Manager is written by an employee to the manager to apply for leave. This is the norm in most companies where leave is usually requested to the Manager for approval before the approved requested leave is passed to the Human Resource for processing. The letter requests the manager’s approval of leave desired stating the reason(s) for the leave.

From:
Danielle G. Martin
Administrator
Simpson Industry
Davenport, IL 52803
January 14, 2011

To:
Peggy D. Torres
Manager
Simpson Industry
Davenport, IL 52803

Dear Ms. Torres

RE: Leave Request

I am putting forth my request for leave on January 31, 2011, to celebrate my 15th Anniversary.

Since February 1 and 2, 2011 are the weekend; I shall be back to work on Monday, February 3, 2011. It is just one day leave that I am applying for. My husband and I will be on going on a short trip at that weekend.

I have briefed my assistant, Ms. Martha Manor, of all outstanding issues that need to be dealt with in my absence. But I believe all are in good order although it is the month end; all monthly reports would have been submitted by the 25th of the month.

Nevertheless, you can still contact me if an urgent issue crops up in my absence that requires my assistance; otherwise, Ms. Martha can stand in on most issues.

Thank you for your approval on my leave request.

Yours Truly
Danielle Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...