Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Emergency Leave Letter

An Emergency leave letter is written to request approval from the superior or management of the employee’s intention to take leave for some unforeseen circumstances. Usually, an emergency leave letter is given by the employee who may experience a sudden situation that needs their immediate attention. It is usually a short notice leave request due to the circumstances.

From:
Rudy A. Browner
456 Quill Lane
Columbus, OH 43215

July 24, 2010.

To:
Freddie Stanley
Branch Manager
Wellington Enterprise
991 Dew Street
Bay City, OR 91100


Dear Sir,

Re: Emergency Leave

With my deepest regrets, I have to request for leave today. I am sorry for the short notice of this leave request as it is an emergency. My child has taken ill this morning, and I have to admit her into a hospital. She has a high fever of 43 degrees C with pain in her stomach.

If there is any urgent matter at work, please feel free to call me on my handphone; I shall make myself available over the phone. I will report back to work as soon as my child is in stable condition.

Thank you for your kind understanding on my emergency leave request. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by this sudden circumstance.

Yours faithfully,
Rudy Browner
Accountant

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...