Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Annual leave Letter

An annual leave letter is written to request the approval of days off from work as per the yearly leave entitled. The employee who wishes to take off from work must submit a letter of request stating the number of days to be taken which would be offset by the allowed number of days of leave in a year.

From:
Judy Walters
Research Assistant
Total Pharmacy Agency
May 23, 2010

To:
Mr. Danny Fontaine
Chief Pharmacist
Total Pharmacy Agency

Dear Mr. Fontaine

RE: Annual Leave Request

I am writing to request your approval on my annual leave application through this letter.

I would like to request for three days, from June 1-3, 2010 to be deducted from my annual leave of 15 days which I have not used at all. I shall ensure that all urgent tasks shall be completed before I go on my leave on these dates and I shall be back to work on June 4, 2010, to resume my responsibility.

Although I have some personal matters to attend to, I shall be available for any contact by the company during my leave should there be any urgent request of assistance from me.

I would appreciate your approval of my leave request.

Thank you.
Yours truly,
Judy Walters

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...