Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Teacher Resignation Letter

A Teacher resignation letter is written by a teacher informing the relevant authority of his/her intention to resign from his/her teaching post. The letter should be courteous with good reason given so that the teacher can be given an approval easily. There may be certain procedures that a teacher intending to resign may be subject to.

From:
Gillian Hill
Senior Teacher – Grade 5
Fairview High School
May 24, 2010

To:
Joyce E. Butler
Principal
Fairview High School
4523 Crowfield Road
Gilbert, AZ 85233


Dear Mrs. Butler

RE: Resignation letter

I am writing this letter to inform you of my intention to resign from my current position of Senior Teacher – Grade 5, Fairview High. Although I have taught in this school for the last six years, I am getting married in December. Hence, I will need time to prepare for my wedding. Moreover, I will be relocating to New Orleans with my husband-to-be after my wedding.

I am sorry for the short notice given which I hope will not cause any inconvenience to you and the students for next year. I shall be completing my semester before I leave. Please allow me to state my gratitude to you for your support and trust during my years of service at Fairview High.

I look forward to your counsel on the proper procedures on my resignation.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely
Gillian Hill
Senior Teacher – Grade 5
Fairview High

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...