Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Paternity Leave letter

A Paternity Leave letter is a letter of leave which the employee is entitled to if he has a newborn baby. The state labor law and company employment regulations usually cater to maternity and paternity leave; however, the employee would need to write in to request the leave when the baby is born.
From:
James Jackson
Sales Executive
Sales & Services Department
Grover Enterprise
January 12, 2017

To:
Mrs. Lila Homer
Employee Relations Department
Grover Enterprise

Dear Ma’am

RE: Paternity Leave

I am delighted to announce the safe arrival of my first newborn baby Girl yesterday. She is a healthy baby of 2.7 kg.

I am writing to request permission to take my paternity leave of 5 working days, as per state labor law and company policy. I would like my paternity to leave to commence on Monday, January 24, 2017. Hence, I was reporting to work on January 31, 2017.

I am appreciative of the support and advice that the management has given me before the arrival of my newborn to help me prepare for the change in my life. I am glad to have heeded your advice and have cleared my work just in time to receive my new bundle of joy.

Nevertheless, I can be contacted through my cell phone if there is an urgent assistance required of me, with regards to work.

Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
James Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...