Get 100% Salary increment - Sample Letter

Get 100% Salary increment

Sample Letter of Resignation

A letter of resignation is written by an employee of a company who wishes to resign from the company. He writes to notify the employer with a letter of resignation, perhaps giving an appropriate reason for his decision to leave the company.
The letter should be written formally and courteously.

From:
Brooke P. Martin
Assistant Copywriter
International Newsroom
February 12, 2011

To:
Candy Charleston
Editor
International Newsroom

Dear Editor

RE: Resignation Notice

Thank you for the opportunity to work alongside you for the last six months in this esteemed organization. However, these six months have made me realized that this is not the direction for my career. Hence, I am tendering in this letter as my resignation letter from my post of Assistant Copywriter with apologies.

Since I am not a confirmed staff at this point, the employment agreement does not require me to give any notice period. However, I can stay on until the end of this week if you still have work for me to complete. I shall be most willing to assist as I have not decided on the exact path to take from here.

Thank you for your advice and mentoring during my short stint here. I have learned a lot and appreciate the experience.

I wish you and International Newsroom the best in your future endeavors.

Yours Sincerely
Brooke Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

80 Happy Diwali Greetings and Wishes to Welcome Love and Light

 Diwali, also known as the Festival of Lights or Deepavali, is celebrated in homes and communities in India and around the world by Hindus, ...